The Old Vicarage, Mortehoe
The main house at the Old Vicarage sleeps 8-10 people.
It has a well equipped kitchen, a sitting room, and dining room, and full use of the lovely garden and games room.
There are four bedrooms upstairs, and two bathrooms.
It can be rented by itself or with the adjoining cottages each of which sleeps 4.
Main House Features
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin room
- 1 small double
- 1 Childrens room with two beds and one bunk bed (total 4 beds)
- 2 bathrooms each with shower and loo ~ neither bathroom is ensuite
- All linen and towels provided
- Large fully equipped kitchen/diner sits 8 comfortably
- Large separate dining or games room or even temporary office
- Large sitting room
- Large separate dining or even temporary office
- Clothes washer and separate dryer kn downstairs loo
- Games room with Ping Pong table (balls not provided though you may find some loitering). Croquet set also available.
- Selection of books not to be taken away
- TV, DVD player
- Selection of DVDs available
- Selection of board games
- Door (may look like a door, but it’s not a door) onto garden
- Large fully equipped kitchen/diner sits 8 comfortably –
- 6 ring gas hob and microwave, masses of pots, plates, bowls
- Larger fridge-freezer
- Door onto garden
- Broadband & telephone