Wykeham Cottage is one of three properties for rent at the Old Vicarage
Wykeham holiday cottage sleeps 4 and has an open plan sitting room, kitchen/dining room.
There is a fireplace with a wood burning stove.
Linen and towels are included. Full gas central heating, and car parking.
- Modern kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Table for 4/6
- Colour TV, DVD player, books and games
- Sofa and 2 armchairs
- Gas fire and central heating
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wc and wash basin
- Guests have use of the garden area to the north of the house
- Pets welcome
“Thank you for your best wishes as the weather was indeed sunny and dry and we had a wonderful holiday. We both love Morthoe having stayed there 4 times now in various cottages. We would like you to know that Wykeham has been the best so far. In particular it was quite, roomy and comfortable. And had ample car parking unlike many of the properties available to rent in Morthoe.
We were also delighted with the south facing garden/lawn which provides a spacious play area for children and dogs and a setting unbeatable for cream teas and barbecues. (One can imagine the very many garden parties held there).
We were much want to stay at the Old Vicarage again and can’t wait to return to Morthoe.”