Mailscot is part of Old Vicarage, Mortehoe
Mailscot sleeps 4 (double and twin) has an open plan sitting room, kitchen/dining room with a high ceiling.
There is a fireplace with wood burning stove, and doors lead out to the large shared garden.
- Linen and towels included
- Ample car parking
- Access to large shared garden with picnic table
- Modern kitchen area with gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer;
- French windows opening to large garden
- Table for 4/6
- Colour TV, DVD, books and games
- Sofa and 2 armchairs
- Gas fire and central heating
- Wi Fi
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wc and wash basin
- Croquet and garden games available
- Well behaved pets welcome
“Just to say we had a lovely few days in Mailscot, it was good to be back and the cottage is always so clean and welcoming. Thank you.
Looking forward to the next time. Very best wishes.”